Founded in 2003
Infonaligy Partners are cyber security experts headquartered in Dallas, Texas - offering cyber security and managed IT services to customers nationwide.
- Infonaligy has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Infonaligy was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Infonaligy's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officeroemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.