Internet services for foreigners staying in Japan without contracts or penalties. (Mobile WiFi, Residential AIR or Unlimited calling plan for smartphone)
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- i-Nextia has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
i-Nextia's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: i-Nextia
- Industry: Internet service provider
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 2