in70mm is an internet magazine that provides articles about 70mm cinemas, 70mm films, 70mm sound, 70mm film credits, 70mm history, and 70mm technology.
- in70mm.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
in70mm.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: in70mm.com
- Industry: Theater
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
By Industry Theater Small Theater Mid-size Theater
Frequently Asked Questions
in70mm.com's headquarters are located at 120 North Robertson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048.
in70mm.com's official website is in70mm.com
in70mm.com's annual revenue is $6.2 M.
in70mm.com's SIC: 7375; 737
in70mm.com's NAICS: 51711; 517110.
in70mm.com has 27 employees