Founded in 2012
Low Prices - Great Service. Your best source for two way radios. Motorola, ICOM, Kenwood, Midland and more. FCC Licensing for business or non-profits. We ship anywhere in the USA.
- Icom has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Icom was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Icom's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Wireless Small Wireless Mid-size Wireless
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2012
Frequently Asked Questions
Icom's headquarters are located at 43537 Ridge Park Dr. Temecula, CA 92590.
Icom's official website is quality2wayradios.com
Icom's annual revenue is $6.9 M.
Icom has 31 employees
Icom is in the industry of Wireless.