Huron Daily Tribune in Bad Axe, MI
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameHuron Daily Tribune
The Huron Daily Tribune is a daily newspaper in Bad Axe, Michigan. The newspaper serves Huron County, in the upper part of "The Thumb". Its parent company, Huron Publishing Company, is owned by Hearst Corporation.
- Huron Daily Tribune has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Huron Daily Tribune was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Huron Daily Tribune will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The Gladstone Companies
Kona Equity can help connect Huron Daily Tribune to The Gladstone Companies to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2938 similar Newspapers companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Huron Daily Tribune
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet