Founded in 2001
Hollywood Production Center delivers the best in fully furnished turnkey office spaces for Los Angeles business and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Hollywood PC2 was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Hollywood PC2 has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Hollywood PC2's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect Hollywood PC2 to The Riverside Company to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 50772 similar Real estate companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.