- Hogwarts Professor has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Hogwarts Professor's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
New York City, NY 10019
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Hogwarts Professor
- Industry: Theater production
See similar companies
By City New York City Small Theater production in New York City Mid-size Theater production in New York City
By State NY Small companies in NY Small Theater production in NY Mid-size Theater production in NY
By Industry Theater production Small Theater production Mid-size Theater production
Firmographic data G Score of 6
Frequently Asked Questions
Hogwarts Professor's headquarters are located at Columbus Cir, Fl 3 New York City, NY 10019.
Hogwarts Professor's official website is hogwartsprofessor.com
Hogwarts Professor's annual revenue is $5.3 M.
Hogwarts Professor has 27 employees