Founded in 1999
HealthPass is the solution for small business health insurance in New York. HealthPass offers benefits & coverage that works for everyone by offering a menu of choices.
- HealthPass has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since HealthPass was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
HealthPass's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Department Account Manager, Salessemail@example.com
Customer Service Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
General Services Agent & Representativelemail@example.com
Vice President, Administrationlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Client Servicescemail@example.com
Chief Operating Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Engineeraemail@example.com
Healthpass Health Insurance Ownerhfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1999 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance