Founded in 1974
Hatfield Consultants provide high-quality environmental and social services for private and public sector clients around the world, in Canada, Indonesia and Botswana.
- Hatfield Consultants has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Hatfield Consultants was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Hatfield Consultants's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President and Partnermemail@example.com
Chief Operating Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Partner and Senior Env. Specialistaemail@example.com
President & Directorbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Construction Monitoringtemail@example.com
Environmental Information System Specialistzfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Marine Resourcessemail@example.com
Environmental Management Director, Infrastructureafirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officer, Insights & Resourceslemail@example.com
Senior Manager Hydrologistgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Management Manager, Infrastructurejemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vancouver, British Columbia V7P 0A3
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Hatfield Consultants
- Industry: Engineering Consultant
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Engineering Consultant in Vancouver Mid-size Engineering Consultant in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Engineering Consultant in British Columbia Mid-size Engineering Consultant in British Columbia
By Industry Engineering Consultant Small Engineering Consultant Mid-size Engineering Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1974 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Hatfield Consultants's headquarters are located at #200 - 850 Harbourside Dr Vancouver, British Columbia V7P 0A3.
Hatfield Consultants's official website is hatfieldgroup.com
Hatfield Consultants's annual revenue is $22.4 M.
Hatfield Consultants has 113 employees