Founded in 1889
Hastings Racecourse, Vancouver's premier thoroughbred horse racing track, has been capturing the imagination of Vancouverites & visitors alike since 1889.
- Hastings Racecourse has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Hastings Racecourse was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Hastings Racecourse's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Catering Supervisor, Saleshemail@example.com
Assistant Food and Beverage Managerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager, Cateringpemail@example.com
Group Sales Coordinatorjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Property Servicesfemail@example.com
Pari Mutuel Departmentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Sales and Cateringhemail@example.com
Assistant Manager, Cash Operationskfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager, Human Resourcesmemail@example.com
Manager, Human Resourcessfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Group Salesfemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vancouver, British Columbia V5K 3N8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Hastings Racecourse
- Industry: Sports Facility
- SIC: 48; 7812
- NAICS: 512; 713
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Sports Facility in Vancouver Mid-size Sports Facility in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Sports Facility in British Columbia Mid-size Sports Facility in British Columbia
By Industry Sports Facility Small Sports Facility Mid-size Sports Facility
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1889 SIC: 48 SIC: 7812 NAICS: 512 NAICS: 713 #Film/Video Production & Services #Gambling & Gaming #Broadcasting #Recreation #Hospitality #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Hastings Racecourse's headquarters are located at 188 N. Renfrew St Vancouver, British Columbia V5K 3N8.
Hastings Racecourse's official website is hastingsracecourse.com
Hastings Racecourse's annual revenue is $57.9 M.
Hastings Racecourse's SIC: 48; 7812
Hastings Racecourse's NAICS: 512; 713.
Hastings Racecourse has 299 employees