Harvest Moon Life Insurance
Harvest Moon markets individual life, disability, critical illness and group insurance programs. We have access to most of Canada's leading life insurance companies. We use a computer program that monitors the rates of these companies. Updated twice a month, the computer program ensures that our customers have access to a broad range of products with the most competitive premiums. Our goal is to help our customers navigate their way through the confusing and complicated insurance world to obtain the best possible product for their needs.
- There are no known strengths for Harvest Moon Life Insurance
- Harvest Moon Life Insurance has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Harvest Moon Life Insurance's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 0
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.