Hardiman Mount & Associates
Founded in 1984
At HMA, we are the benefits people. HMA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support the needs of you, your business, and your employees. As full-service benefit specialists working with financial and human resource professionals, business owners, individuals, and specialty groups including part-time employees and retirees, we will match your needs with a solution. Our commitment is to help employers, employees, individuals, and their families to live worry-free, enriched lives - not just at work, but at home and in the community as well.
- Hardiman Mount & Associates has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Hardiman Mount & Associates was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Hardiman Mount & Associates's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Commercial Lines Brokerhfirstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Benefits Specialistnemail@example.com
Manager, Operations & Principal & Brokerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Financial Underwritinglemail@example.com
Client Service Associate & Plan Benefits Administratortfirstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Benefits Consultantmemail@example.com
Senior Benefits Consultantjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1984