Hair Haven Salon
Founded in 2008
What Does M2 Trading System Mean? A trading strategy is composed of algorithms and adjustments that will provide 'buy' and 'sell' signals to profit in a short amount of time.
- Hair Haven Salon has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Hair Haven Salon was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Hair Haven Salon's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Hair Salon Small Hair Salon Mid-size Hair Salon
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2008 SIC: 7231 SIC: 723 NAICS: 812 NAICS: 81 #Hair Salons #Consumer Services