Founded in 2003
Ready for neural network prototyping or industry applications with built in Yocto & Tensor Flow Support. Gumstix devices streamline the flow of traffic from IoT devices and provide real-time local data analysis.
- Gumstix Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Gumstix Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Gumstix Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Modular Hardware Headgemail@example.com
Web Applications Developermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical Engineering Designermemail@example.com
Customer Service Representativejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Customer Successcemail@example.com
Customer Success Specialistrfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 357; 35
- NAICS: 33