Gulf State Hangers Sales
Founded in 1977
pipe supports and pipe hangers, Gulf State Hangers, GSHangers, stainless steel supports, bridge utility hangers, bridge attachments, bridge utility attachments, conduit, stainless steel supports, pipe supports, pvc conduit, fiberglass conduit, steel co...
- Gulf State Hangers Sales has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Since Gulf State Hangers Sales was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Gulf State Hangers Sales's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
President & Chief Executive Officerkemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1977 #Construction General #Construction