Founded in 1995
GS is one of the leading names in the Indian entertainment industry started business in 1995 as an event management and film production company.\r\n\r\nHaving scaled the heights of success, the company has ventured into the diversified fields of television software development, weddings, ad films, music videos and celebrity management.\r\n\r\nWhat sets GS apart is vision, talent, expertise and attention to detail which shows in the flawless planning and execution. Some of the biggest Bollywood shows in India and abroad have been co-ordinated, scripted &\r\ndirected by GS entertainment.\r\n\r\nIn addition GS has produced four films Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kya (1998), Hello Brother (2000), Maine Dil Tujhko Diya (2002) and Ek Ajnabee (2005), \r\n'Lamhaa - The Untold Story of Kashmir' (2010) Starring: Sanjay Dutt, Bipasha Basu, Kunal Kapoor and Anupam Kher\r\n\r\nG.S Entertainment also represent celebrities like\r\nAbhishek Bachchan, Lara Dutta, Dino Morea, Sushama Reddy, Rahul Khanna, Jiah Khan and Sameera Reddy.\r\n\r\nhttp://www.gsentertainment.com/newsletter.html\r\n\r\nhttp://www.gsentertainment.com/newsletter1.html\r\n\r\nLARA DUTTA - \r\n\r\nLara Dutta is managed exclusively by GS Entertainment for events and appearances.\r\n\r\n01. AIRCEL launch in Delhi\r\n02. AIRCEL launch in Mumbai\r\n03. IIFA Awards 2009, Macau\r\n04. KAL KISNE DEKHA, Indore\r\n05. GURU Fashion Show\r\n06. MAHEKA MIRPURI Fashion Show\r\n07. IIFA Awards 2007, Yorkshire\r\n08. Miss India 2007\r\n09. Pristine Launch 2008, Pune\r\n10. Teachers Achievement Awards\r\n11. Playwin Lottery Winners Meet
- GS Entertainment has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since GS Entertainment was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
GS Entertainment's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Operating Officermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Part of Operations Team for Chennaiyn FC AFC Cupvemail@example.com
Food And Beverage Managernfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head Management & Creatives Gs Worldwide Entertainment Artistpemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Sports & Eventssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head Business Development - Gs Worldwide Entertainmentkemail@example.com
Chief Production Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sports & Events Executiveaemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1L2
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: GS Entertainment
- SIC: 48; 7812
- NAICS: 56192; 512
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
GS Entertainment's headquarters are located at 967 Granville St Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1L2.
GS Entertainment's official website is gsentertainment.com
GS Entertainment's annual revenue is $4.5 M.
GS Entertainment's SIC: 48; 7812
GS Entertainment's NAICS: 56192; 512.
GS Entertainment has 20 employees