Grand Rapids Iron & Metal
Founded in 2007
Grand Rapids Iron & Metal was established in the 1900s in the city of Grand Rapids, Michigan. It was primarily a steel scrap yard, which also handled rags and leather. During the 60's and 70's paper recovery was included, and in the late 90's post industrial plastic was included. Today we handle most all grades of fiber, metals, and plastic.
- Grand Rapids Iron & Metal has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Grand Rapids Iron & Metal was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Grand Rapids Iron & Metal's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Administrative Assistant, Customer Servicebfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Saleskemail@example.com
Recycling Consultant and Metals Buyergfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Grand Rapids Iron & Metal
- Industry: Recycling Center
- SIC: 33
- NAICS: 5619; 561990
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2007 SIC: 33 NAICS: 5619 NAICS: 561990 #Metals & Minerals #Metals & Mining