Grace Hill, Inc.
Founded in 1998
Grace Hill provides the best online training for multifamily. Our products help companies and individuals raise performance and reduce risk. See how supporting your most important asset - your people - reduces operating risk and elevates property performance. Our advanced technology-enabled solutions are bolstered by years of multifamily experience, in-depth service level expertise and outstanding customer support.
- Grace Hill, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Grace Hill, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Grace Hill, Inc. will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Grace Hill, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Chief Operating Officeraemail@example.com
Business Systems Director, Information Technologysfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice Presidentjemail@example.com
Chief Marketing Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Human Resourcessemail@example.com
Chief Sales Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Account Managementwemail@example.com
Senior VP, Sales & Marketingmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Product Chief of Staffeemail@example.com
Senior Manager, Survey Teamefirstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Planning & Analysis Financial Analystlemail@example.com
Senior Courseware Developercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Product Officerremail@example.com
Vice President, Support Servicesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Accounting Operationskemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesafirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Financial Planning & Analysisjemail@example.com
Senior Project Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager, Contentnemail@example.com
Vice President, Account Managementkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, People Successremail@example.com
Ace Program Director, Commerciallfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Development Vice President, Producttfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Grace Hill, Inc.
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 82; 829
- NAICS: 611710; 61171
See similar companies
By City Augusta Small Software Company in Augusta Mid-size Software Company in Augusta Computer software in Augusta Small Computer software in Augusta Mid-size Computer software in Augusta
By State Georgia Small companies in Georgia Computer software in Georgia Small Computer software in Georgia Mid-size Computer software in Georgia Small Software Company in Georgia Mid-size Software Company in Georgia
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 8 Founded in 1998 SIC: 82 SIC: 829 NAICS: 611710 NAICS: 61171 #Education General #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
Grace Hill, Inc.'s headquarters are located at 3633 Wheeler Road, Suite 230 STE 230 Augusta, Georgia 30909.
Grace Hill, Inc.'s official website is gracehill.com
Grace Hill, Inc.'s annual revenue is $42.0 M.
Grace Hill, Inc.'s SIC: 82; 829
Grace Hill, Inc.'s NAICS: 611710; 61171.
Grace Hill, Inc. has 115 employees
Grace Hill, Inc. is in the industry of Computer software.