Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing
Founded in 2004
Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing of Portland Oregon carries womens clothing, jewelry, scarves, hats, belts, socks, tights, other accessories & gifts.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Gazelle Natural Fibre Clothing to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2688 similar Womens Clothing Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.