Florida Baptist College in Tampa, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameFlorida Baptist College
As a ministry of West Gate Baptist Church, Florida Baptist College exists to train young men and women to carry out the Great Commission through a local church ministry. The desire of FBC is to find Christian young people whose hearts are tender towards the will of God and to prepare them to serve God through solid Bible teaching, academic excellence, and practical ministry experience. FBCs goal is that its graduates will be spiritually and practically equipped to reach the world for Jesus Christ through the ministries of local, independent, fundamental, Bible-believing Baptist churches.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Florida Baptist College has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Florida Baptist College was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Florida Baptist College to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 6938 similar Higher education companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Florida Baptist College
Colleges & Universities; Education