ArchiveInABox is a program created by SmallTownPapers, Inc. to help organizations digitally preserve and provide online access to archive materials including newspapers, magazines, yearbooks/annuals, newsletters and more. ArchiveInABox digitally scans...
- Florala News has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Florala News's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Newspapers Small Newspapers Mid-size Newspapers
Firmographic data G Score of 5 SIC: 2711 SIC: 271 NAICS: 51 #Newspapers & News Services #Media & Internet