Founded in 1980
Flextile is committed to a Green Building Industry through local production of quality driven, environmentally friendly products. Flextile's commitment to environmentally sensitive products and production methods has been long standing, including initiatives such as: Commitment to products that meet environmental standards Commitment to developing and producing products that meet or exceed current and future environmental and performance standards.
- Flextile has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Flextile was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Flextile's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Heavy Duty Mechanicjemail@example.com
Mlto Shipping Receivingafirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Shipping & Receivingmemail@example.com
Manufacturer Sales Representativecfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representativeremail@example.com
Vice President, Technologymfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Maintenance & Developmentmemail@example.com
Shipping Receiving Managerlfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Flextile
- Category: Building materials
- Industry: Manufacturer
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Manufacturer in Toronto Mid-size Manufacturer in Toronto Building materials in Toronto Small Building materials in Toronto Mid-size Building materials in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Building materials in Ontario Small Building materials in Ontario Mid-size Building materials in Ontario Small Manufacturer in Ontario Mid-size Manufacturer in Ontario
By Category Building materials Small Building materials Mid-size Building materials
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Building materials and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1980 #Miscellaneous Building Materials (Flooring, Cabinets, etc.) #Building Materials #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Flextile's headquarters are located at 121 30Th St Toronto, Ontario M8W 3C1.
Flextile's official website is flextile.net
Flextile's annual revenue is $14.7 M.
Flextile has 67 employees
Flextile is in the industry of Building materials.