Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson
Founded in 1919
The team at FCA Insurance Brokers is proud to offer commercial & personal insurance products, as well as specialty programs for unique groups.
- Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Insurance Brokerremail@example.com
Technical Assistant & Team Leaderafirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - Commercial Insuranceaemail@example.com
Vice President, Director of Brokingjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Vice Presidentlemail@example.com
Assistant Vice Presidentefirstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Commercial Lines Practice Specialistjemail@example.com
Personal Lines Practice Specialist and Team Leadermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Construction Practice & Partnerjemail@example.com
Surety Practice Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lines Practice Specialisteemail@example.com
Commercial Insurance Brokerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Vice President, Partnerjemail@example.com
Manager, Brokers Commercial CRM, Cipcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Practice Specialistdemail@example.com
Manager, Trade Creditmfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson
- Category: Insurance
- Industry: Loan Agency
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Loan Agency in Toronto Mid-size Loan Agency in Toronto Insurance in Toronto Small Insurance in Toronto Mid-size Insurance in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Insurance in Ontario Small Insurance in Ontario Mid-size Insurance in Ontario Small Loan Agency in Ontario Mid-size Loan Agency in Ontario
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
By Industry Loan Agency Small Loan Agency Mid-size Loan Agency Insurance and Loan Agency
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1919 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's headquarters are located at 1867 Yonge St Ste 300 Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Y5.
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's official website is fcainsurance.com
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's annual revenue is $32.4 M.
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's SIC: 6411; 641
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson's NAICS: 524; 5242.
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson has 121 employees
Firstbrook Cassie & Anderson is in the industry of Insurance.