Fire on the Mountain
Portland's Original Wing Joint. Locally owned and operated since 2005. Serving free-range, all-natural, and never frozen chicken wings in the Buffalo tradition. Enjoy our delicious sauces, sandwiches, fresh salads, burgers, and pizza.
- Fire on the Mountain has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Fire on the Mountain's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Fire on the Mountain to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 41954 similar Restaurants companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.