Father & Son Moving
Founded in 2013
We are a family-owned business that appreciates and delivers good, old-fashioned customer service with modern moving equipment and modular storage. You can read more about about how our local Boston moving company based in Massachusetts got its start here. Our professionally trained relocation team moves families, individuals and companies locally, as well as nation-wide, with regular service to New York, Washington D.C., the Virginias, Carolinas, and direct-route to Florida. The Father & Son fleet of local moving trucks are outfitted and sized to make it cost effective for our customers moving within New England (many of them repeat customers or referrals!), while our long-distance moving trailers are specially designed for cross-country trips and heavy-load hauling up and down the East Coast. We accommodate residential and commercial storage in our clean, modern, state-of-the-art facility in Billerica, MA. Our storage customers can rest assured knowing that their belongings are safe within our 24-hour-monitored, climate-controlled storage facility.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Father & Son Moving was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Father & Son Moving has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Father & Son Moving's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Get money for what's next
Sell Father & Son Moving to Kona Equity.