Founded in 2007
Fabbaloo publishes the latest news in 3D printing. Find out the latest events and announcements in 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing, 3D scanning and 3D design.
- Fabbaloo has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Fabbaloo was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Fabbaloo's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Fabbaloo
- SIC: 2711; 271
- NAICS: 51
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Fabbaloo's headquarters are located at 125 Adelaide St Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 0A3.
Fabbaloo's official website is fabbaloo.com
Fabbaloo's annual revenue is $2.1 M.
Fabbaloo's SIC: 2711; 271
Fabbaloo's NAICS: 51.
Fabbaloo has 11 employees