Founded in 1977
EZNET Total Access - EZNET is a turn-key internet service provider, offering solutions for Networking, Web Design, Hosting, T1, Frame Relay, ISDN, 56K/V.90 Dial-up, Hardware/Software Maintenance and much more.
- EZNET has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since EZNET was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
EZNET's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.