Experior Healthcare Systems
Founded in 1994
Picis provides clinical information solutions to automate the perioperative process with patient management software. Learn how we can assist your hospital.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Experior Healthcare Systems has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Experior Healthcare Systems was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Experior Healthcare Systems's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
President & Chief Executive Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.