Founded in 2004
ExpanDrive for Mac and Windows is a Fast Network Drive for Cloud Storage SFTP, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Box, WebDAV, Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- ExpanDrive Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since ExpanDrive Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
ExpanDrive Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2004
Frequently Asked Questions
ExpanDrive Inc's headquarters are located at 711 ATLANTIC LOWER LEVEL Boston, MA 02111.
ExpanDrive Inc's official website is expandrive.com
ExpanDrive Inc's annual revenue is $909.0 K.
ExpanDrive Inc has 5 employees
ExpanDrive Inc is in the industry of Computer software.