Founded in 2006
Excalibur Solutions, founded in 2008 by a tandem of Sr. Software Enterprise Architect from Fortune 100 software development company and CTO of leading Federal IT Solutions provider company. Excalibur has a unique team with unparalleled experience working on complex and mission critical IT projects within the DHS environment and in support of large commercial projects. We have positioned ourselves as integral members of the teams we work with. Our expertise and technical acumen has led to a successful implementation of various enterprise wide projects and the implementation of the latest technologies in many government agencies and private companies alike. Excalibur is a Woman-Owned, HUBZone business with a fostered culture of technological innovation and providing quality and reliable IT solutions.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Excalibur Solutions has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Excalibur Solutions was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Excalibur Solutions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founderyemail@example.com
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By City Washington, D.C. Small Database Management Company in Washington, D.C. Mid-size Database Management Company in Washington, D.C. Information technology and services in Washington, D.C. Small Information technology and services in Washington, D.C. Mid-size Information technology and services in Washington, D.C.