Founded in 2008
ExactDrive's real-time media buying ad platform enables digital media buyers to evaluate, bid on and purchase ad inventory on an impression-by-impression basis.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- ExactDrive Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Since ExactDrive Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
ExactDrive Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Strength Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect ExactDrive Inc to Strength Capital Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.