Founded in 1999
Eservus is an online corporate concierge service that provides a variety of discounted tickets and value-added services to tenants in office buildings. Eservus launched its service in two buildings in downtown Toronto in November 1999. It now offers its services in 200 buildings (54 million square feet) across Canada: 150 properties in Toronto, 43 properties in Calgary and 7 properties in Vancouver. Eservus's clients include many of the largest commercial and residential property managers in Canada. Eservus was included in Profit magazine's Profit Hot 50, the definitive ranking of emerging Canadian growth companies, in 2003. Eservus was also profiled in theGlobe and Mail and Business Edge.
- eServus has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since eServus was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
eServus's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Operationsrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Center Conciergetemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officer & Founderpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: eServus
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Event Ticket Seller
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Event Ticket Seller in Toronto Mid-size Event Ticket Seller in Toronto Computer software in Toronto Small Computer software in Toronto Mid-size Computer software in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Computer software in Ontario Small Computer software in Ontario Mid-size Computer software in Ontario Small Event Ticket Seller in Ontario Mid-size Event Ticket Seller in Ontario
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Event Ticket Seller Small Event Ticket Seller Mid-size Event Ticket Seller Computer software and Event Ticket Seller
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1999 #Consumer Services General #Consumer Services
Frequently Asked Questions
eServus's headquarters are located at Ste 450, 144 Front St West (just west of University Ave Toronto, Ontario M5J 2L7.
eServus's official website is eservus.com
eServus's annual revenue is $17.9 M.
eServus has 72 employees
eServus is in the industry of Computer software.