Founded in 2000
eSentio Technologies is a leading provider of business and technology consulting and implementation services to the worlds largest law firms.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- eSentio Technologies has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since eSentio Technologies was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
eSentio Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Founder, President & Chief Executive Officeryfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By City Washington, D.C. Small Business Management Consultant in Washington, D.C. Mid-size Business Management Consultant in Washington, D.C. Information technology and services in Washington, D.C. Small Information technology and services in Washington, D.C. Mid-size Information technology and services in Washington, D.C.