Maximize your phone system by visiting us in Indianapolis, Indiana, to discuss options for telecommunication service.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Entouch Communications has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Entouch Communications's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 2 SIC: 48 SIC: 481 NAICS: 51 NAICS: 517 #Telephony & Wireless #Telecommunications