Engineered Construction Group LLC
Engineered Construction Group (ECG) is a nationally based General Contractor and Property Management Company. We strive on providing our clients with reliable solutions to their most complex construction challenges. Our expertise spans the construction industry spectrum, from smaller renovations to multi-million dollar projects. We specialize in industrial facilities, commercial, institutional and education buildings, restaurants, as well as residential. There is no job too big that we cannot handle nor too small for our time. ECG has been created and our staff trained to serve as a one-stop-shop for all your construction and property maintenance needs.
- Engineered Construction Group LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
Engineered Construction Group LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average