Founded in 2009
We are specialists in Reclaiming, Reintegrating, and Redeveloping existing urban land areas, as well as gentrifying established communities and neighborhoods. Engelman is a leader in delivering homes that reflect the convenience that comes with an urban living experience, while helping to mitigate urban sprawl and beautify some of Edmonton's classic neighborhoods. Not only does this approach helps us to deliver a stunning structure in neighborhoods that are close to all of the amenities that you desire, it helps to decrease overall build time, and deliver a more sustainable, environmentally friendly and affordable home or structure. Work with our designers and developers, and you'll quickly understand how committed we are to collaborating with our clients to make their design dreams a reality, as opposed to presenting the same pre-packaged options over and over again. Building unique and interesting structures that showcase the individual personality of the owner is what drives us, and we aren't afraid to think outside of the box, because that's what it takes to deliver a better box.
- Engelman Construction has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Engelman Construction was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Engelman Construction's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Engelman Construction
- Industry: Concrete Contractor
See similar companies
By City Edmonton Small Concrete Contractor in Edmonton Mid-size Concrete Contractor in Edmonton
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Small Concrete Contractor in Alberta Mid-size Concrete Contractor in Alberta
By Industry Concrete Contractor Small Concrete Contractor Mid-size Concrete Contractor
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2009 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Engelman Construction's headquarters are located at 6908 Roper Rd. Edmonton, Alberta T6B3H9.
Engelman Construction's official website is engelman.ca
Engelman Construction's annual revenue is $5.8 M.
Engelman Construction has 25 employees