Founded in 2014
EncounterWorks is a certified cloud based complete EHR program. Our software has all the modules a provider needs to succesfully run their practice.
- EncounterWorks has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since EncounterWorks was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
EncounterWorks's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
EncounterWorks's headquarters are located at 100 Fox Haven Dr. Greenville, NC 27858.
EncounterWorks's official website is encounterworks.com
EncounterWorks's annual revenue is $6.3 M.
EncounterWorks's SIC: 737; 73
EncounterWorks's NAICS: 5182; 51.
EncounterWorks has 33 employees
EncounterWorks is in the industry of Computer software.