Founded in 1992
EMSPEC is a global provider of equipement and services for electric power systems. With origins that date back to 1947, the company designs and manufactures switching products for electric power transmission and distribution, substation, power generation, heavy industries and electrical traction. Key products developed by EMSPEC include vaccum circuit breaker and high, medium and low voltage grounding switch, vertical break, center break, double side break, single side break, reversing switch, tilt type, telescopic type, semi-pantograph type, knee type and full range of manual and motor operators. EMSPEC supplies air break disconnect switches from 5kV to 550kV with continuous current ratings of 600A to 12500A. EMSPEC specializes in the design and fabrication of high-end quality products. All of our switches and operators require a minimum maintenance. EMSPEC quality assurance system, founded on the ISO 9001 standard, ensures us to design your equipment according to the most rigorous standards and your most severe requirements. Some of our major customers include Hydro-Quebec, Hydro One, NBPC, Etesa, ABB, Siemens, General Electric, Schneider Electric, Alstom, Alcan, CN Rail ...
- EMSPEC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since EMSPEC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
EMSPEC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Adjointe Administrative - Comptabilitébfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Commercial & Director, Commercialremail@example.com
Assistant Responsable Magasinsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Responsable Commercial Exportaemail@example.com
Stage Opérations Supply Chainjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, DE Productionmemail@example.com
Directeur SAV and After Sales Directorefirstname.lastname@example.org
Directeur Adjoint Bureau D'éTudesvemail@example.com
Technicien Sav, After Sales Technicianmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Adjointe Achats Assistant Buyerjemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Bois-des-Filion, Quebec J6Z 4W4
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: EMSPEC
- Category: Electrical electronic manufacturing
- Industry: Manufacturer
See similar companies
By City Bois-des-Filion Small Manufacturer in Bois-des-Filion Mid-size Manufacturer in Bois-des-Filion Electrical electronic manufacturing in Bois-des-Filion Small Electrical electronic manufacturing in Bois-des-Filion Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing in Bois-des-Filion
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Electrical electronic manufacturing in Quebec Small Electrical electronic manufacturing in Quebec Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing in Quebec Small Manufacturer in Quebec Mid-size Manufacturer in Quebec
By Category Electrical electronic manufacturing Small Electrical electronic manufacturing Mid-size Electrical electronic manufacturing
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Electrical electronic manufacturing and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1992 #Electronics #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
EMSPEC's headquarters are located at 904 Jacques Paschini Bois-des-Filion, Quebec J6Z 4W4.
EMSPEC's official website is emspec.com
EMSPEC's annual revenue is $12.8 M.
EMSPEC has 50 employees
EMSPEC is in the industry of Electrical electronic manufacturing.