Emed Store in Fort McMurray, Alberta
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
- Emed Store has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Emed Store was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Emed Store to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 37115 similar Software Company companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Healthcare Software; Software General; Software Development & Design; Pharmaceuticals; Healthcare; Software