Founded in 1997
Digitex Canada isnt your average multifunction printer supplier. Not only do we carry premier print brands, we service what we sell and provide managed print services across Western Canada.
- Digitex Canada has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Digitex Canada was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Digitex Canada's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Business Development Consultantmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Manager, Production (Alberta & Bc)email@example.com
President & General Managerlfirstname.lastname@example.org
Dinning Room Managerwemail@example.com
Business Development Consultantbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourcesbemail@example.com
Manager, Inventory Controljfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Service Operations, Lethbridge & Medicine Hatfemail@example.com
Sales Account Managerkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Payroll & Benefitsmemail@example.com
Enterprise Content Management Consultanttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Print Shop Managernemail@example.com
Print Shop Supervisorrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Information Technology Servicesdemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Operations Albertaremail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerhfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Digitex Canada
- Category: Business supplies and equipment
- Industry: Office Equipment Supplier
- SIC: 5112; 511
- NAICS: 42; 42342
See similar companies
By City Red Deer Small Office Equipment Supplier in Red Deer Mid-size Office Equipment Supplier in Red Deer Business supplies and equipment in Red Deer Small Business supplies and equipment in Red Deer Mid-size Business supplies and equipment in Red Deer
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Business supplies and equipment in Alberta Small Business supplies and equipment in Alberta Mid-size Business supplies and equipment in Alberta Small Office Equipment Supplier in Alberta Mid-size Office Equipment Supplier in Alberta
By Category Business supplies and equipment Small Business supplies and equipment Mid-size Business supplies and equipment
By Industry Office Equipment Supplier Small Office Equipment Supplier Mid-size Office Equipment Supplier Business supplies and equipment and Office Equipment Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1997 SIC: 5112 SIC: 511 NAICS: 42 NAICS: 42342 #Office Products Retail & Distribution #Retail
Frequently Asked Questions
Digitex Canada's headquarters are located at 130 Leva Ave Red Deer, Alberta T4E 1B9.
Digitex Canada's official website is digitex.ca
Digitex Canada's annual revenue is $38.3 M.
Digitex Canada's SIC: 5112; 511
Digitex Canada's NAICS: 42; 42342.
Digitex Canada has 199 employees
Digitex Canada is in the industry of Business supplies and equipment.