Digital Pharmacist, Inc.
Founded in 2009
Digital Pharmacist's Pharmacy Software offers pharmacies a comprehensive digital platform including customized websites, digital marketing, IVR, apps, and secure messaging.
- Digital Pharmacist, Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Digital Pharmacist, Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officercemail@example.com
Senior Director, Productcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Inbound Customer Service Specialistcemail@example.com
Vice President, Information Securityafirstname.lastname@example.org
Revenue Operations Headkemail@example.com
Digital Pharmacist Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Digital Marketing Specialistjemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director, Technical Servicesmemail@example.com
Revenue Operations Vice President, Advanced Analyticssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representativesemail@example.com
Enterprise Customer Success Managercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Financial Officertemail@example.com
Chief Technology Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior VP, Business Developmentjemail@example.com
Vice President, Financejfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice Presidentbemail@example.com
Manager, Learning Developmentjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition Specialistlemail@example.com
President, Communication Solutionspfirstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Customer Success Managermemail@example.com
Vice President, Medication Informationefirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Customer Successlemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Digital Pharmacist, Inc.
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 511; 5182
See similar companies
By City Austin Small Software Company in Austin Mid-size Software Company in Austin Computer software in Austin Small Computer software in Austin Mid-size Computer software in Austin
By State Texas Small companies in Texas Computer software in Texas Small Computer software in Texas Mid-size Computer software in Texas Small Software Company in Texas Mid-size Software Company in Texas
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Computer software and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2009 SIC: 73 SIC: 737 NAICS: 511 NAICS: 5182 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s headquarters are located at 4315 Guadalupe St. Suite 200 Austin, Texas 78751.
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s official website is digitalpharmacist.com
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s annual revenue is $21.0 M.
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s SIC: 73; 737
Digital Pharmacist, Inc.'s NAICS: 511; 5182.
Digital Pharmacist, Inc. has 131 employees
Digital Pharmacist, Inc. is in the industry of Computer software.