Digital Music Systems
Founded in 2018
DMS leads with outstanding service and all the latest equipment: jukeboxes, ATMs, darts and other amusements throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Digital Music Systems has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Digital Music Systems was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Digital Music Systems's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
ATM General Managerkemail@example.com
Solutions for Your Musicbfirstname.lastname@example.org
DMS Route Managerdemail@example.com
Senior Technical Consultantgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Music Systemsgemail@example.com
Atm Service Managerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Area Service Managercemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Digital Music Systems
- Industry: Amusement Machine Supplier
See similar companies
By City Kent Small Amusement Machine Supplier in Kent Mid-size Amusement Machine Supplier in Kent
By State WA Small companies in WA Small Amusement Machine Supplier in WA Mid-size Amusement Machine Supplier in WA
By Industry Amusement Machine Supplier Small Amusement Machine Supplier Mid-size Amusement Machine Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital Music Systems's headquarters are located at 22017 70th Ave SE Kent, WA 98031.
Digital Music Systems's official website is dmswa.com
Digital Music Systems's annual revenue is $5.7 M.
Digital Music Systems has 28 employees