Digico Electronic Manufacturing
Founded in 1978
tre lusine de fabrication de produits lectroniques, reconnue pour son expertise et ses solutions innovantes.
- Digico Electronic Manufacturing has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Digico Electronic Manufacturing was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Digico Electronic Manufacturing's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Digico Electronic Manufacturing to Main Street Capital Corp. to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2947 similar Electrical electronic manufacturing companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.