Diavik Diamond Mines
Founded in 1873
Rio Tinto Group is an Anglo-Australian multinational and the world's second largest metals and mining corporation, behind BHP, producing iron ore, copper, diamonds, gold and uranium.
- Diavik Diamond Mines has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Diavik Diamond Mines was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Diavik Diamond Mines's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Technology Integrationdemail@example.com
Indigenous Affairs, Corporate Relations Advisorrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Superintendent, Performance, Housing& Towns, Facilities Operationssemail@example.com
Design Manager, Brand Managementcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Tax Servicesbemail@example.com
Talent Acquisition Coordinatormfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer (Minerals)email@example.com
Chief Information Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer (Aluminium)email@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By State Northwest Territories Small companies in Northwest Territories Mining metals in Northwest Territories Small Mining metals in Northwest Territories Mid-size Mining metals in Northwest Territories Small Business Center in Northwest Territories Mid-size Business Center in Northwest Territories
By Category Mining metals Small Mining metals Mid-size Mining metals
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1873 #Mining #Metals & Mining