Founded in 1948
Dexmet Corporation manufactures precision expanded metals, foils and polymers with exacting mechanical and electrical properties.
- Dexmet Corp. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Dexmet Corp. was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Dexmet Corp.'s annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average