Founded in 2016
Backend Framework that lets developers spin out scalable backend for web and mobile apps using plug-and-plug modules.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since DevLess was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- DevLess has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
DevLess's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 518; 51