Founded in 1997
DATABASICS time and expense reporting software features flexible, streamlined processes, data consistency and ensures everyone works from the same playbook.
- DATABASICS Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since DATABASICS Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
DATABASICS Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect DATABASICS Inc to Edison Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.