Data Network Solutions
Founded in 1989
Provides business broadband voice and data services, including Fiber, Metro Ethernet and T1 circuits, IP PBX VoIP phone systems.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Data Network Solutions has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Data Network Solutions was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Data Network Solutions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Executive Vice Presidentjemail@example.com
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.