Cyclone Lighting in Terrebonne, Quebec
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Founded in 1999, Cyclone designs and manufactures luminaires in its production workshops located north of Montreal. From its inception, Cyclones staff has followed a work philosophy that never compromises the quality of its products. Today, Cyclone Lighting continues in this direction by providing superior quality luminaires and decorative outdoor accessories, and by focusing on key product strengths: photometric performance and tool-free maintenance. In addition, Cyclone recently developed an LED lighting system that uses innovative and revolutionary reflection technology. For more than ten years, Cyclone has been brightening outdoor environments with pure determination. Today, its team is committed to continue down the path of innovation, audacity and excellence.
- Cyclone Lighting has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Cyclone Lighting was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Instant liquidity for entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Main Street Capital Corp.
Kona Equity can help connect Cyclone Lighting to Main Street Capital Corp. and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisition conversations. It's fast and easy.