Founded in 2015
Using sophisticated data analytics, real-world attack scenarios, and real-time threat intelligence, we provide a complete portfolio analysis of your third-party ecosystem, helping you to prioritize your risks and make smarter decisions.
- CyberGRX has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since CyberGRX was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
CyberGRX's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officeraemail@example.com
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor